Tuesday, November 13, 2007

When neighbors become ex neigbors

This past week end I hung out with my ex neighbor's and good friends Diego and Ricardo. Its been over a month since they moved out and it still sucks that they didn't stay. We didn't do much other than play skipo, sorry and chat but we had a good time. It made me realize how much I miss them being right across the hall from my place. I know they aren't that far away, but it isn't like I can just jump to their door and be a pain in their ass like I used to be able to. Cory always told me that I shouldn't bother them so much. I told him if they didn't want me bothering them that they would tell me to go away. I hope whenever the new neighbors move in they will be as cool as they are. Actually what I really want is another gay couple or single gay, preferably guys, to move in next door. So if you are planning on buying a place talk to me! lol.

No comments: