Monday, January 5, 2009

New years and Beyond

New years was fun. I had a great time hanging out with friends and then hanging out at Bourbon St and dancing the night away. It was so much fun that we ended up having to take a cab home from our friends house at 7 in the morning because we were so trashed. On the second we went wine tasting with our friends Mike and Bo. Our plan was to leave at 6 in the morning, for those of you who don't know, I hate waking up early. But I was good and woke up early. It was sort of a little Sideways trip. It was only an overnight trip but we had lots of fun. Mike memberships to a lot of places so we tasted for free every place we went to. I cant remember the exact number of tastes we had but I believe we hit about 7. We came home tired with a couple of new bottles to have with friends. I cant wait to go back next time we have to make a week end out of it. Plus Mike signed up for another wine club so even more tasting for free!!! lol.

1 comment:

Michael Pape, AW said...

And the new winery is a 1-for-3 deal! Signing up with Foley gives us also free tasting at Firestone and Lincourt! Yeah!