Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chiropractor

I know it has been forever and I think I said before I would post more and then forgot. Well here is me trying again. This week was my birthday and I went to see the doctor because I felt as though I had pulled something in my back from all the coughing I had been doing and it was starting to get worse. Yes It took me three weeks to go in and see him because Ii believed it would go away. So after a couple of days of Cory telling me he didn't want to hear it I made an appointment. I went in and he says I pulled something and gives me drugs and wants me to see the Chiropractor to get my back adjusted since that is were most of the pain was. I went two days ago and am going again today. I debate if he really is worth it, I guess it's because I feel like I am paying someone for a big hug. Yes he rubs my back a little, and puts ice on it but when it came to what he was going to do it felt like a really uncomfortable hug really close to his crotch. I guess I should not complain though, at least he is not so bad looking. I will have to comment once I get back from him later.

No comments: