Thursday, January 24, 2008

People Come And People Go

It sucks when you get close to someone and then you know that you will no longer have them in your life every day. My coworker Melissa's last day is tomorrow, and even though I give her a lot of shit I am going to miss her. I hope she knows she can still call me when she is in need or just to chat. Its going to be weird not being able to tell answer your mom to all her questions. Also Charlie is leaving this week end to move to Atlanta. I have just started to get to know Charlie, but it sucks to have such a great guy move away. Man tomorrow is going to suck. I have been overly sentimental about weird stuff lately and I feel like I may cry tomorrow. Going to have to calm myself down, just tell myself don't be a little bitch, don't let them see you cry. lol.

No comments: