Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Vegas Vaca.

Wow what a week end trip! Sierra, Rhianna, Mike and Bo meet us in Vegas. Unlike them we drove up Thursday night. We really need to start flying to places that are that close. lol. I thought we would be going out every night but instead we ended up drinking in the room and laughing for hours. We did go do all the walking around and only ended up going out to a club on Sunday. The girls and Cory and I went to Red Rock's park Sunday morning even though I said I did not really want to. Actually I told them to drop me off at the Venetian so I could go shopping but they said no. So I tried jumping out at a red light and again they would not let me. So I was dragged to Red Rocks unwillingly. It was not so bad, it was actually fun. Rhianna cut her toe on a cactus and Cory and Sierra fell . I guess it was worth going out there to see that happen. I find a nice shirt at a good buy just as beautiful. We also went to see Zumanity at New York New York and was sooo disappointed. I wonder if I could complain and get a refund. I just hope they don't send me tickets to see it again because I don't think I could sit through it again. The only thing I really enjoyed in the show was the two girls doing their act in the water bowl. But I think that's only because me and Sierra are in competition to see who does a better job. I think Sierra and I might have our routine down a little bit better. I wonder is Sie will have mastered the head stand I showed her before our Oregon trip. I will have to make sure she is practicing and not slacking off. Hmmm, I also wonder if Rhianna ever found those zip off shorts that we know she loved so much?!?! And if she found the matching jeweled thong.