Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sign Throwers

No, not the gangster types. Do you ever wonder if those guys throwing around advertisements signs on corners of the street get schooling for it?? Well I do. It doesn't look easy and most of the time I am afraid they are going to drop the sign on to the street in front of a car or hit someone walking by. Maybe in school they get extra training on how to avoid people walking by. Maybe its a required class that you must pass before you get your sign throwing diploma. If so I want to go to this class to see if I can pass. I am pretty clumsy and I always said that I could never be a server at a restaurant because I would drop every tray that I had to take out. This might help with that fear and maybe lead to a long second job as a server. I do have strong doubts about it, I feel like if I did take this class I would probably get a C which I would think would be a failing grade for the job. But I did see some kid throw his sign behind him the other day I doubt he received an A in sign throwing class. If he can do it there is still hope I can get a week end job in the places with not so high of standards.

No comments: