Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Postponned fire drill because of rain

We where scheduled to have a fire drill today, but they cancelled it because of the rain. I don't get it. Do they think that if a fire occurred it would make a difference if it was raining outside?? I know it would be cold outside and you would have to wear your jacket, but if you came to work today you would know it was raining and would have brought an umbrella. I just don't get it. Maybe I am also a little cranky because someone who lives with me kept me up later than planned because he would not stop opening bottles of wine last night so our guest didn't leave until late. On a good note the caterers could not be called off so there is free breakfast in the lobby this morning. Yes they give us a treat for doing the fire drill, they have to bribe us somehow to make us go down 20 flights of stairs. =)

No comments: