Thursday, December 27, 2007

Family Overload

My mother has been at my house since this past Saturday. My nephews came on Christmas day. I think I am going to go nuts if she stays until next week. I love my family, but I am just not used to having my Mom a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old in the house. The baby is whiny, the toddler is running all over the place, and my Mom just seems to get louder every time she calls to them. I feel soooo tired. I feel exhausted. Yesterday I went home from work early because I worked through my lunch and in the evening I wondered if I should have just stayed at work. It makes you think twice about having more than one kid. I think one would be more than enough at this moment. I know Cory is freaking out because of the kids being there. Mostly because he thinks my sister should take responsibility and take care of them instead of my Mom, and I agree with him but what are you going to do?? I wonder if my parents felt like this when they had my sister and me??? Did they just want us to go to sleep and not wake until the next morning?? I guess I should go home and ask.

No comments: