Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Holidays are here again.

The Christmas season is here. I always get anxious around this time of year. It seems like you never have enough money for everything you need or want to do. I always feel bad that I cannot get every person at least a little something. I also hate going to the malls this time of year. Every place is filled with people and the closer it gets to the 25th the more people are running into you being rude and just basically not caring that they are trampling over everyone to try and get one more present. I just realized I have a little under 2 weeks to go shopping and I have not even started. What a mess! I always bitch and complain about all the shopping and dealing with the holidays and family, but truthfully I love watching my family open up their gifts. It makes most of the stress worth it .... well some of the stress worth it.