Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween fun




Our building has an annual costume contest in the lobby. All of the offices are encouraged to dress up and come down. This year only two of my fellow coworkers dressed up. One dressed up as a gift. Shasta actually came up with the idea and made it herself. It was really creative and she should have taken first place in the costume contest but received second place. First place was taken by this stupid vampire pirate girl. LAME! She only won because she had on some crazy contacts that made her eyes look all weird. She has already worn them, she won last year because of them. No creativity! My friend was gypped! I told Shasta that we would go jump her and take the $100 gift certificate since it was rightfully hers. The other girl should have been disqualified since she had already sort of used that costume last year. Maybe next year If I am a bit bitter about loosing a costume contest she will help me retrieve my gift certificate.

My friend Melissa also dressed up today (sort of) and is mad at me about her outfit. She was supposed to come as a gypsy. Instead she came in and wanted to be a lion like I had first told her to be. She has a lot of hair and is she made it big and had some lion ears, smokey eyes and a tail I thought it would be great. Well she comes to work in all tan and wants to be a lion after all and wanted me to make her into a lion. I didn't know what to do. She made her own ears and then painted her nose and whiskers. She ended up looking like a mouse. Jerry to be exact, you know the mouse from the Tom and Jerry cartoons. Not because she had a very good mouse costume but because she was all in tan. I think she is mad because she wanted to really look like a lion after all. Maybe she should have come as a gypsy.

No comments: