Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Satan's Lottery Ticket

I went to a wedding this week end and at each table they had placed a lottery scratcher for each person. Really cute idea, I love the chance of winning something. I was the only one at my table that actually won! There was a problem though. On this lottery ticket you had three chances to win, all you had to do was match up three numbers in a row and you would win the prize specified. I matched up one row and won another ticket, but my number was the number six. I asked if anyone wanted it because I know I probably wont turn it in for my winnings. But no one would take it because it bore the dark mark. lol. I took it home and it is probably going to sit on my dresser until it falls behind it or my boyfriend throws it away. I have been thinking about it today and maybe the devil will make me rich in exchange for my soul and the gods have planned it this was just to see how it would play out. Maybe they are all up there laughing waiting for me to cash it in and become a millionaire. Maybe I should go home at lunch time and cash it in for my new ticket. Really what am I waiting for?? I should tell my boss my destiny is waiting and leave right now to turn it in!

No comments: