Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Me + Early Morning = Not Nice

I had to take my boyfriend to the airport today at 6 in the morning. Hes going to New York for a conference. I also had to be to work 7 today because my coworker called me last night and said that his daughter was sick. So Cory (my boyfriend) wakes me up at 5:55 to get him to the airport. He is already running late. This puts me in a bad mood because It leaves less time for me to stay in my nice hot shower. So I am pissy. Why couldnt he ask a friend to take him to the airport?? Why do I always have to be the one getting up early to take him? Then I remember oh yeah I am his boyfriend and I should be nice about this. Plus I wont get to see him for 5 days! So I let it go and am just driving dreaming of my nice shower. I get home and I have 5 minutes to take care of the dogs, take a shower, and get out the door. Oh and then Cory missed his flight, luckily he was able to get on another flight. Good for him, I might have had to get pissy again about having to get up early and him staying. lol.

No comments: