Thursday, February 26, 2009

Waste of Time and Energy

Some people never change. I don't know why I let this person get to me. He has always been pretentious and Cory says he was this way even a long time before I saw it. You would think that after years of not talking to him for this reason I would know that he will never change. I am no longer going to waste any more time thinking that maybe one day it will be different. I guess I have been thinking about giving people more chances than they deserve lately and I should just think about friends that are true friends and be happy with them. I just need to stop looking back. Well I have to say my day can only get better because well I got the B.S. already taken care of today!

2 comments:

Crafted by Bairbre Aine said...

I completely understand what you are saying.

I've been on both sides of this too.

Glad to hear your epiphany is proceeded by good humor and absolute resolve.

Well done!
:)

Mike Pape said...

Bravo!